Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Psyllium Husk (100g)
PSYLLIUM HUSK comes from a shrub-like herb called Plantago ovata or Ispaghula.
Psyllium husk is derived from the gel-coated seeds produced by the plant and is a completely natural form of dietary fiber that has some great health benefits, including:
- Good for weight loss,
- Excellent for heart health
- The soluble fiber found in psyllium husks can help lower cholesterol,
- Psyllium can help relieve both constipation and diarrhea,
- It treats irritable bowel syndrome and intestinal problems,
- Help regulate blood sugar levels in people with diabetes,
- The fiber in psyllium reduces the risk of colon cancer.
Add 1/2 a teaspoon of Psyllium Husk into a glass of water and take it 5-10 minutes before food, 3 times a day.
There are no reviews yet.